Agility PR is a full-service Business to Business PR consultancy and content writing provider specialising in both the physical and cyber security markets having worked in both markets for 20 years.
Miles Clayton, who leads the business, worked with leading network video vendor Axis Communications for 7 years (2002-2009) during the time when Agility PR was Axis’ UK lead PR agency. Agility PR also worked for leading Video Management Software provider Milestone Systems for 6 years (2011-2017), Russia-based VMS provider Axxonsoft on a pan-European launch project which lasted 9 months in 2009-10 as well as with Apollo Fire Detectors and for Xtralis to promote its VESDA smoke detecting suite of products.
Agility PR still undertakes content assignments for IP video integrator NW Security, Axis Communications and others across the professional security and fire markets. PR assignments have included writing successful Security Excellence Award entries for a number of shortlisted / winning companies
Agility PR is offering an end to end S&FEA Entry Writing Service for any companies interested in submitting an entry (or entries into several categories) to this years’ Security & Fire Excellence Awards.
This service is designed for those that have a good story to tell but feel that they do not have the in-house or agency resources to handle the tight copy deadlines and other demands required to submit a strong entry.
The full service covers the following activity:
1. Taking a verbal brief on the project/person/team/initiative that you would like to submit for an award
2. Consulting as to which category or categories to submit entries for
3. Writing and gaining your approval on award entries
4. Gathering and submitting supporting collateral where appropriate
5. Chasing in customer references where appropriate
6. Submitting entries on your behalf as required
7. Optional promotional package in which we draft and issue 1 Press Release to mark a short-listing or celebrate involvement at the Awards Dinner and 1 post-event Press Release which is either a celebration of the night or an Award Win Press Release if you get the best possible result
For 1-6 entries, the price is £1250 each entry
For 7 entries, the price is a further £700
© 2018 Security and Fire Excellence Awards.